MONACO TAX ADVANTAGES
(Except French nationals)
- No income tax
- No wealth tax
- No capital gains tax
- No direct line inheritance tax
MONACO LIFESTYLE ADVANTAGES
- Top Jet Set life
- One of most wealthy places on earth
- Mediterranean climate
- Having an apartment of appropriate size to the number of occupants in Monaco either as owner, as administrator or shareholder of a company owning the estate, as a renter, as having a hosting family or partner.
- Having sufficient financial resources either as salary, as a professional activity, as savings (sufficient amount will depend on the Monaco bank that will issue the certificate), or family of partner having it.
- Being of good moral character. Extract of police record for the past 5 years
- If you are not European Economic Area national you will need an installation visa D for Monaco issued by the French consulate closest to your home.
DIFFERENT RESIDENCY CARDS ISSUED IN MONACO
- “Temporary” category can be issued without any requirement of past residency in the principality. It has a validity of 1 year and cost €10.
- “Ordinary” category can be issued to persons resident for 3 years in the Principality. It has a validity of 3 years and cost €15.
- “Privileged” category can be issued to persons resident 10 years in the Principality and that has an actual and effective residency presence on the Monaco territory during that period. Its validity is 10 years and cost €30 (the 10 year rule can in special cases be reduced to 1 year).
- “Monaco Partner” category can be issued to any foreigner in relationship with a person of Monaco nationality and residing in the principality for at least the last year. Its validity is 5 years and cost €20.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question, need advice or assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org